А не пустое мужское "женщина за рулем - обезьяна..."
Женщины чаще попадают в ДТП, но гораздо реже гибнут
То есть в массе хуже управляют автомобилем, но это осознают и едут осторожно, не переоценивая свои возможности. Потому термин "обезьяна с гранатой" - он скорее про неумелого водителя-мужчину
http://www.scienceagogo.com/news/199805 ... _sys.shtml
The statistics tell a paradoxical story. According to a controversial study by researchers at the John Hopkins Schools of Medicine and Public Health, women are more likely to be involved in car crashes than men - despite the fact that men are three times more likely to be killed when they do crash.
As reported in the June issue of Epidemiology, American women were involved in 5.7 crashes per million miles driven. Men, on the other hand, clocked up just 5.1 crashes per million miles. Given the fact that men drive an estimated 74 per cent more miles per year than women, the figure is surprising indeed.
http://www.crashstuff.com/men-versus-wo ... tatistics/
Insurance company AAMI has found some interesting statistics in a recent telephone survey of more than 2,000 drivers.
- 55 per cent of men – 30 per cent of women – drink drive.
- 47 per cent of men – 38 per cent of women – have rudely gestured at other drivers.
- 84 per cent of men – 77 per cent of women – have crashed their vehicle,
- 51 per cent of men – 40 per cent of women – have been distracted by billboards while driving
- 46 per cent of men – 36 per cent of woman – admitted to verbally abusing another driver.
- 22 per cent of men – 15 per cent of women – admitted to using their mobile phones without hands-free accessories while driving.
http://www.car-accidents.com/pages/car- ... woman.html
Car Crash Stats:
Persons Killed, by Sex: Male, Female in 2006
Male Drivers Killed Female Drivers Killed